Today is the twelfth and last Monthly Milestones of 2016. If you want to share a milestone post, just leave a comment below with a link to your milestone post, and I'll pop over and visit it and leave a comment, and hopefully some of my other readers will, too. :) Normally, Monthly Milestones, where I will be giving you updates on how I am doing physically, mentally, etc., will go live on the first Saturday of every month, though sometimes I may be a day early or late depending on circumstances.
Here is how I am doing as of today:
|Me as of today, December 3,2016, at 227 lbs.|
- My weight is down 3 lbs. for the month, with an overall decrease of 1 lb. for the year! Though I had hoped to be down more than 1 lb. overall, I'll take what I can get. :) Hopefully the weight loss trend will continue into the new year. I am super excited about losing 3 pounds for the month, and being down to the lowest I've been since February. That's a great feeling.
- The weather is getting yucky, so I have to work more at being active. I am going for walks when I can, and I am also making sure that I stay active inside when I can't go outside. It takes conscious effort on my part, but I'm willing to do it. I feel so much better when I am less sedentary. :) It also helps that I have an activity/health tracker on my cellphone now, so that helps keep me honest. :)
- Dietary/lifestyle changes are still happening. I'm still doing well on the "no coffee" plan, though I still haven't gone completely herbal yet. We'll see if that happens this month or not. I also am making sure I get 9 Cups+ of water each day (that helps so much with my water retention issues!), and have been doing great with that goal. I've also been working on only eating when I'm hungry. That's not as easy, but I'll get there. :)
- My health is still mainly stable for now. The issues I reported last month with my hearing and vision are still the same - stable, but not quite 100%. I have not had any weakness either. For this, I am grateful! I've dealt with some normal for this time of year illnesses, but am otherwise feeling well. I don't know how long it will stay this way, but I am hopeful it will be for awhile. :) I appreciate your prayers in this regard. Thank you! :)
- I have on been able to get back to the chiropractor once, but I am hopeful that I'll be able to go again soon, and the chiropractic stretches that are still helping. Please keep this as a matter of prayer. We got a small blessing when I went last time realizing I had overpaid (the insurance covered something we didn't think they would), so I had a balance, and we had to pay just a small sum when I went last. I am hoping to go again some time this month, but we're not sure if that will be possible due to a few things. My husband could really stand to go back, too. Anyway, prayers appreciated that the stretches will continue to help, and that we'll be able to afford to go when we need to to keep from going too far backward in our health. Thanks!
- Homeschooling is still going well! Monarch
is still a great fit. We still plan to try to add electives
after Christmas, but we're still not 100% on that due to cost and a few other things. Pray for
and wisdom here. Thanks so much!
- Thank you for all your prayers, and we would appreciate your continued prayers!
We appreciate all the prayers and support as we've gone through so much
this last year, especially. It's been a real blessing!
I have a very important unspoken at this time. As I feel I can discuss it, I will, but for now, I just ask you to pray. Thank you!
Please also continue to pray for us with the homeschooling, my health, and just for us financially as we try to pay for the expenses of the last year in a timely fashion along with any new expenses as they arise. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- I am hoping to post more on both blogs sooner than later! I've not been able to post quite as much as I'd like, but I'm still trying to post monthly (if not more often) to this blog and Natural and Free. I'm hoping to post soon to Natural and Free with either some new recipes or other helpful information. I have the material, just no time to update just yet. I am hoping to be able to post other types of posts here, too, soon as well. Christmas break will be here soon, so maybe then? We'll see. :)
That's about it for now. How are you doing? Are you reaching your goals? Have you tried something new? Come up with a new recipe? I hope all is going well with you, and I hope you will leave a comment sharing your thoughts and/or milestones (with a link to your post, if you wish). As always, I wish you the best of luck in all you do, and hope you will return soon! :)