Thursday, February 28, 2013

Natural and Free's SITS Day is TODAY!!

Today is a most exciting day for me!
Today, all, is my SITS Day over on
Natural and Free!

What is SITS and what's a SITS Day?
Well, SITS is a group of women bloggers (over 40,000!) who support each other through visiting each other's blogs, leaving comments, rallying behind each other - basically we're each other's biggest fans! :) It's like constantly having your own personal cheerleaders who are there to answer your questions, give you tips and words of encouragement and so much more. What's not to love?! :)
A SITS Day is like Christmas or a birthday for bloggers. Monday through Friday, SITS highlights a blogger and that blogger gets flooded with visits and comments from other SITS girls, and today is my day to be pampered with some SITStah bloggin' love! WOOT! :) So awesome!

Anyway, if you have the time, please join me on Natural and Free today and read my recipe for Twinkie Cupcakes (Soy, Fish and Nut-Free, Can Be Milk-Free) and meet some of my fellow SITStahs via comments. :)  And, if you're a woman, please consider joining SITS!  You won't regret it! :)

If you've already been over to Natural and Free and hopped over to check out my Fibro blog, thank you for stopping by and feel free to browse!  If you have any questions or comments, you can leave them below in comments or email me directly and I'll get back with you ASAP!

Oh, and it is also my brother's birthday today, so before I go, I want to say...

Happy Birthday, John!
 
I hope it's an amazing one!  Miss you and love you tons!  We'll have to Skype later if we can.  If not today, tomorrow when the kiddos have off school and the cousins can chat. :)
Hugs and kisses to you and yours!!!
 
***
Have an amazing Thursday, all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Feel free to leave a message or email me directly (See the "Contacting Me" page for more information on how to do this.).

Please note that all comments must be approved before they are published, and no anonymous comments are allowed due to a major increase in spam comments (you can email me if you don't want to leave a public comment). I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks for reading me! I love to hear from my readers so keep the comments/emails coming! :)