Today will be my tenth Monthly Milestones for 2015. As this is no longer a link-up, if you want to share a milestone post, just leave a comment below with a link to your milestone post, and I'll pop over and visit it and leave a comment, and hopefully some of my other readers will, too. :) Normally, Monthly Milestones, where I will be giving you updates on how I am doing physically, mentally, etc., goes live on the first Saturday of every month. Due to my not being home at all yesterday, this particular Monthly Milestones is going live today. Next month I should be back to the first Saturday, though. :)
Here is how I am doing as of yesterday:
|Me on October 3, 2015 at 228 lbs.|
- My weight went down again! Hurray! :) I'm down another half pound since last month. I am now tied with the lightest weight I've been in about a year and a half. I can't complain. :) I am hoping that this trend continues, though I hope it to go a little quicker than 1/2 pound a month. We shall see!
- September was crazy! With back to school and my oldest's recovery from surgery (he had his appendix out on September 3rd, and is doing much better now), it's been a bit insane. I think we're finally finding our rhythm, so I am hoping to be able to get back to posting more here and on Natural and Free (which I've not posted a new post on in forever - yikes!). I've got a lot in mind, but no time to really spend on new posts as I'd like. Here's hoping that I'll get to post more often very soon!
- We're still plugging away with our new lifestyle choices. Eating and exercise habits are still improving, and I have to say that's why my weight has been going down and I've been generally doing worlds better than I was. I know my middle kid's focus on his school work this year has been amazing in comparison to what it was. I am so glad that we found the cause of the majority of his focus issues. What a blessing!
- My body has been fighting me. I have been dealing with some back issues as well as some odd weakness in different limbs off and on for the last few months. Today my left leg keeps fluxing between pretty much no strength to being pretty much completely rigid. I had a similar weakness in my arms, though no rigidity, a few months back. I thought it was related to my Fibromyalgia, but now I'm not so sure. I want to see if it continues through until tomorrow or gets worse before I call the doctor as I have had random weakness before from my Fibromyalgia. It's more the rigidity that has me puzzled. There is no pain with it, but sometimes I do get tingling. I have also had a tingling sensation at times run up my spine. it all has me quite perplexed at times, but it never seems to last long enough for me to warrant going to the doctor's about it. Along with the weird back/limb thing, I'm also dealing with the beginning of some sort of illness, so that's not helping things. Please pray for wisdom for me and my husband as we decide what to pursue right away and what to wait on with me. Thanks so much!
- Blog updates are in the works. I haven't had the time I've wanted to do updates on this blog and Natural and Free. In fact, I have had no time to post, as I mentioned earlier. However, I have been making small changes here and there and answering inquiries and comments. Though I have no idea when I'll get to do the bulk of the updates and changes I want to do, I am hoping to get to them a bit at a time over the course of the rest of the year. Here's hoping, anyway! :)
That's about it for now. How are you doing? Are you reaching your goals? Have you tried something new? Come up with a new recipe? I hope all is going well with you, and I hope you will leave a comment sharing your thoughts and/or milestones (with a link to your post, if you wish). As always, I wish you the best of luck in all you do, and hope you will return soon! :)