Today will be my eleventh Monthly Milestones for 2015. As this is no longer a link-up, if you want to share a milestone post, just leave a comment below with a link to your milestone post, and I'll pop over and visit it and leave a comment, and hopefully some of my other readers will, too. :) Normally, Monthly Milestones, where I will be giving you updates on how I am doing physically, mentally, etc., goes live on the first Saturday of every month.
Here is how I am doing as of today:
|Me as of today, November 7, 2015, at 225.5 lbs.|
(Special thanks to my eldest for filling in as my photographer today. Great job, Stephen! :) )
- My weight went down again! Hurray! :) I'm down another 2 and a half pounds since last month. I am the lightest weight I've been since July of 2013! Yes, that's 2013 - 2 1/2 years ago! I am most pleased. :) I am hoping that this trend continues. We shall see!
- October was nuts! My oldest turned 13 (teenager!) last month, there was a ladies' retreat, we had some family time, and my mom had knee replacement surgery last month. Busy! I am doing what I can to be a blessing to my mom as she recovers, too, along with the boy's schooling, so some days are busier than others (FYI, she's doing great and getting around quite well, but she's still got a ways to go before she's 100% again.). I have also done some of those changes on here and Natural and Free that I'd planned on, though I still haven't been able to post more yet. I hope you like the changes so far. :) More to come!
- We're still plugging away with our new lifestyle choices. Today I purged the house of all gluten containing flour and gluten containing noodles. That may not sound huge, but it is. All baking and cooking that I do will be gluten-free now. We still have some gluten containing pre-made things (mainly for my oldest and my hubby as I can't eat a whole lot of gluten without it getting to me), but eventually I hope to get those out, too. It's definitely a process! Also, I'm still trying to get in walks when possible, but the weather (other than most of this last week) hasn't been the greatest (rain and cold) and it's darker earlier, so I'm not getting out as much as I'd like. Here's hoping I can work out a routine to be able to get out a little more other than when I'm walking my daughter to and from school.
- My body is still fighting me off and on. The weakness I was dealing with last time I posted hasn't plagued me for awhile, so that's good. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with migraines and/or general malaise a bit more often. About once a week, I've had either a migraine or just a case of the blahs that come with a fever and ickiness. It's been no fun! Last week was the first week I didn't deal with that, so I'm hoping it's cycling out. If it continues, it may be time to get my thyroid levels rechecked or maybe even get some other blood work done. I'll keep you posted.
- Blog updates have begun! As I mentioned earlier, I have finally been able to begin the updates on this blog and Natural and Free. I haven't gotten much updated beyond the look, but I'm working on it. :) There's still lots to do! I hope to be able to start posting more soon, too. I've finally got some information I was waiting on as far as ingredients go, so I can post some more recipes soon, I hope! *fingers crossed*
That's about it for now. How are you doing? Are you reaching your goals? Have you tried something new? Come up with a new recipe? I hope all is going well with you, and I hope you will leave a comment sharing your thoughts and/or milestones (with a link to your post, if you wish). As always, I wish you the best of luck in all you do, and hope you will return soon! :)